Diem Centre Core Values
EXCELLENCE - We aim to achieve the highest standard in everything we do
TRUST - We have confidence in the ability and commitment of others
RESPECT - We see all people as being valuable acknowledging the individuality, opinions, needs
OPENNESS - We foster an environment that encourages honest communication in all dealings.
EQUALITY - We treat all colleagues and customers fairly and consistently. We promote equal rights and ensure resources are allocated according to need.
ENJOYMENT - We obtain personal and professional satisfaction in an environment where everyone
feels they belong.
Your rights to a Great Service
We at the Diem Centre will strive to ensure the rights of each customer are met unequivocally:
-To dignity and respect
· To a safe, healthy environment in which all of their basic needs are met
· To have opportunities to develop intellectual, social, physical and creative abilities to the fullest
· To be treated as an individual and have personal needs met
· To have culture, religion and language respected and affirmed
· To have opportunities for play as a learning experience
· To have opportunities for rest and leisure
· To feel safe physically, emotionally and psychologically
· To a caring, responsive environment
· To have access to appropriate spaces, equipment and social opportunities to support their development
· To routine and continuity in a settled environment
· Not to be punished physically or psychologically or exposed to ridicule
· To choose what to be involved in and have an opinion on matters affecting them